Tempo Time = Consistency!
Optimize your clubhead speed and tempo time with your own personal Swing Speed Radar® with Tempo Timer as you practice on your own in the backyard, garage, basement, etc, as well as on the driving range or during practice rounds.
“The most affordable, portable instrument available for measuring clubhead swing speed and tempo time.” – Jim McLean
- Clubhead speed relates to ball distance and tempo time indicates how consistent and repeatable your swing is.
- Measure swing speed alone; tempo time alone; or measure both swing speed and tempo time on the same swing.
- No need to hit an actual golf ball—use a wiffle ball, Birdie Ball, sponge ball or equivalent to simulate a real ball, but swing at a ball replica to release the club properly.
- No need to attach device(s) to the clubhead or shaft. Use any club—switch clubs conveniently and keep swinging.
- Set it up, turn it on, and swing, swing, swing!! No need to adjust settings—it’s ready to use.
- After a period of 5 minutes without swing speed data, the radar turns itself off to save battery power. Just press the Function Button once to resume swinging.
The available protective Ball Shield™ is only recommended for competitive long drive hitters.