IMPROVE YOUR THROWING TECHNIQUE
The Glove Radar® is an affordable training device, providing immediate velocity measurements that help develop the throwing skills of infielders, outfielders, and catchers, as well as pitchers.
- It is a very low power radar that attaches to the back of any ball glove and can “see” through the glove.
- The Glove Radar® is not an impact sensor or timer but is an actual Doppler radar, like conventional hand-held sports and police radar speed guns. Glove Radar® accuracy is comparable to that of the more expensive radar guns when measuring ball speed in the same relative location.*
- The Glove Radar® can survive the pounding of repeated ball impacts when attached behind the glove fingers or thumb.
- THROW FROM ANY DISTANCE and measure the speed of the ball just before it is caught. Measure speeds from 12 mph to over 100 mph.
- NO NEED FOR A THIRD PERSON to hold/operate a measuring device.
- NO NEED TO USE A SPECIAL BALL. Use the same ball that you play and practice with.
“The Glove Radar® is a very useful tool that can help developing pitchers and their coaches. I believe that a pitcher who can change speeds with his pitches and spot the fastball can win. The Glove Radar helps in bullpen workouts by accurately measuring pitch speeds.”– Chris Welsh, former major league pitcher and baseball broadcaster
The Glove Radar® MSRP is 89.95, it is affordable for players, parents and coaches, and is a great gift.Everyone has fun using the Glove Radar®. Tie it on YOUR glove and turn it into your own radar speed gun!! OVER 30,000 GLOVE RADARS® ARE NOW IN USE!!!
“The Glove Radar® is a great teaching tool. I coach a 12 year old team and the kids can’t get enough of it. When the kids get the proper mechanics down, you see their velocity go up. We also use it to measure bat speed. I’d recommend the Glove Radar® to any youth baseball team.”
– Pat Tabler, former major league baseball player