IT’S NOT HOW HARD YOU SWING, BUT HOW WELL YOU SWING!
The Swing Speed Radar® is a small, affordable microwave Doppler radar velocity sensor that measures the swing speed of golfers.
- Optimize your clubhead speed with your own personal Swing Speed Radar® as you practice on your own in the backyard, garage, basement, etc, as well as on the driving range or during practice rounds.
- No need to hit an actual golf ball—use a wiffle ball, Birdie Ball, sponge ball or equivalent to simulate a real ball, but swing at a ball replica to release the club properly.
- No need to attach device(s)to the clubhead or shaft. Use any club—switch clubs conveniently and keep swinging.
- Set it up, turn it on, and swing, swing, swing!! No need to adjust settings—it’s ready to use.
- After a period of 5 minutes without swing speed data, the radar turns itself off to save battery power. Just press the Function Button once to resume swinging.
- Golfers can determine their optimum swing for the best distance, control and accuracy.
The affordable Swing Speed Radar®, MSRP is $145.00, is a valuable aid for players of all ages and skill levels, and is a powerful tool for coaches and instructors. And everyone enjoys using it!!
The available protective Ball Shield™ is only recommended for competitive long drive hitters.